Translate

Monday, September 1, 2008

A GENTLEMAN'S WARDOBE NO MORE

Here is a beautiful old Gentleman's Wardrobe that I found some time ago. I painted it white and trimmed it with rose ribbon. It holds a lot of my table linens in the drawers and my girls school things in the closet side. On the front of it hangs a pretty little lace dress that both of my girls wore on their first birthday. I have kept quite a few of their things and I display some of them. Also, on the knobs I have hung ornaments I made out of old wooden spools with pink thread. I love how they turned out and what a neat way to display my beautiful spools of thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: