Translate

Friday, June 5, 2009

MUSINGS - AND HE CAME HOME



My husband made it home from the Middle East on May 14th. The girls and I met him at the Airport. The girls had made WELCOME HOME signs for him. He was very tickled when he saw the signs. I simply went straight into his arms and kissed him. I was so happy to see him when he finally came into view. I had waited a very long time for that moment. It wasn't anything overly special in terms of how we came back together but when we touched it was everything and so much more for me. I held his hand and we walked to get his luggage and all was right with the world again. I was in the one place on Earth that I most want to be. I was in my husband's arms. I love him more than I could ever express in words. I am lost without him and I am found when I am with him.



I Love you Eric.....



When we were dating I gave him a card that said "I just found the most wonderful place in the whole world". Then when you opened the card it said "and it is in our arms" and that has never changed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: