Translate

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MIXED MEDIA ART - LOVELY BUNNIES

I am on a new adventure. I have fallen in love with mixed media art. So I decided to try and make a few pieces of my own. It isn't that I have never made similar items before because I have. I just never really knew what to call my art. Now it has a name! I have been saving up little things like vintage cupcake picks, ribbons, lace, tiny decorations, bottle brush tree and paper items. Anyway, I took some old Bunny Cupcake Picks and I made crepe paper dresses and chenille bodies. Just like that, I have beautiful little Bunny Dolls. I decorated them and gave each girl a chick. One of them I even gave a glass lamp works bead as her purse. I decorated pink bottle brush trees with tiny eggs and placed everything inside cupcake boxes with windows. I added Easter grass and then I closed them up and added a larger chick on top with some tiny Easter Eggs. I love how they turned out. Aren't they lovely?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: