Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

HANDCRAFTED EASTER ITEMS

Here are some more images of my handcrafted Easter items.
Here is my little chick June Meadow tucked away in a dish with beautiful speckled Easter eggs.


Here you see Spring Sprung sitting next to a crepe paper basket which I made to place my chenille chicks inside.

Next is the dish that June Meadow sits in with my pink pom pom bunny. They have found a home on a shelf in my family room.

Again here they are from a different angle.


Here is the entire shelf. It is a wood shelf that I painted the most beachy (is that a word?) shade of blue and then I added crystals to dress it up. Don't they all look so beautiful together?



1 comment:

  1. WOW your felted animals are so beautiful. It looks like you have been doing it forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: