Translate

Monday, February 15, 2010

MORE NEEDLE FELTING - BUNNY AND A BIRD

I had to play with my wool and needle felt some more babies. Here you see my new yellow bird. She has her own nest and lots of sparkle eggs and flowers. She is a very light yellow so it doesn't show up in pictures very well. 

Here is a close up of my bird.


This is a picture of my bird with her purple Bunny friend. Aren't they sweet together?

Here is a close up of my purple Bunny. She has a ducky Easter basket and lots of flowers and beads. She is a cutie pie for sure. Her name is Candy.

Last but not least here is a new picture of my Easter Shelf (that is what I am calling it now) with my new babies on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: