Translate

Monday, February 1, 2010

POMPOM BLUE BIRD

This is my new POMPOM BLUE BIRD.
The first picture shows his underside so you can see his cute little feet.

Next you can see him sitting up outside his nest. Isn't he the cutest?


Last you can see him tucked into his nest. He was made using yarn pompoms that I made. These are not your Mother's Pompoms. These pompoms take a very long time to make. They are very thick and then they are each sculpted until I have them just right. This guy took hours to make and he is of the highest quality. His nest is adorned with high quality flowers and trims. Some of the trims are vintage. I like to use new and vintage items in the making of my goodies. I put a lot of love into all my projects. I love how he turned out.

Thank you for sharing my art with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: