Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

VINTAGE PAPER MACHE BUNNIES

Vintage Paper Mache Bunnies


I love all things vintage and that includes paper mache.  These sweet bunnies were not it the best shape so I cleaned them up and gave them each a fresh coat of paint.  I wanted them to look like a girl and boy so I painted one pink and one of them blue.  Then I added a vintage ribbon binding bow around their neck and accented the bow with flowers.  They are just so precious.  They look like they are kissing.  

Here is my pink girl.


And here is my little blue boy






Aren't they sweet!!!

Hugs, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: