Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

THE TROUBLE WITH ME

Recently I finally (after a very very long time) was diagnosed with Osteomalacia, Pernicious Anemia and Hypothyroidism. I have been diagnosed for many years with Fibromyalgia. I am learning what it means to have these deficiencies and how to deal with them. I will take B12 shots and massive amounts of Vitamin D for the rest of my life. I am OK with that part, it is the being sick so much that I am having a hard time dealing with. As time goes by I hope to learn how to feel better and enjoy life as much as I can. My greatest hope is to live a long life and watch my 2 girls grow up and become beautiful women. I love my family so very much and I feel for their suffering as I struggle to deal with what has happened to me. I want to be the best person I can be for them. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: