Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

#2 LIMOGES SILVERWARE CADDY

Limoges Silverware Caddy

This piece is a bit of a mystery to me but I believe it is a silverware caddy - tray. That is what I was told when I bought it and that is in fact what I use it for. It holds my h'orderve spoons and forks.

It is painted in the most beautiful colors of pink,  soft blue and green.  Just a lovely display dish. 




Here it is with my spoons and forks. These are vintage silver (they need polishing) spoons and forks. 



Markings



D&C
FRANCE
Delinieres, R. (D&CO.)
1894-1900

See you next time with more Limoges

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: