Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FASHION PARIS HILTON SHOES

Fashion
Paris Hilton Bergo Shoes




Being a true girly girl I love shoes and every once in awhile I find a pair of shoes that I just love to pieces.  About a year ago I did just that, I found the sweetest shoes ever.  These flats by Paris Hilton are a perfect shade of pink and I love the bows.  They are comfortable and stylish all at the same time.  

Paris Hilton shoes come in the sweetest girly girl boxes with bright pink ribbon handles.  I of course have kept my box and I keep my shoes in it. These are very well made shoes and they have sweet little hearts on the heal and inside. There is even a little heart on the box that is used to open the box, the box slides open.






I was just so excited about finding these adorable shoes that I has to share them.  Have you had any great finds lately?   I know I will be wearing these pink beauties for a long time to come.  

Just adorable!

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: