Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

VINTAGE LINENS

Vintage Linens

I love all things vintage and beautiful especially vintage hand embroidered linens.  From time to time I manage to pick up a few of these lovelies. I love all sorts of linen things like pillowcases, table clothes and linen towels.  Yet, most of all I love the 100% cotton pillowcases that have been so lovingly decorated.  They seem so delicate and beautiful and they carry with them the love that was put into them in the first place.  They remind me of my childhood and a much simpler time.  I have quite a few vintage linen items but my favorite is a set of pillowcases.  This set is embroidered with southern ladies.  They are so charming and lovely and I wanted to share them.



1 comment:

  1. I love vintage linens also. Your southern doll pillowcases are very pretty.
    Many hugs, Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: