Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PICMONKEY

PicMonkey

Looking for an easy and free photo editor I found PicMonkey thanks to one of my FaceBook friends - Checkered Past. This program is fabulous and I wanted to share it with everyone. It is super easy to use and you can make all sorts of fabulous photos to share, use on your blog, facebook, etc.

Here is a photo I edited on PicMonkey:


I was just playing around and this took about 30 seconds to create, 
so go check them out and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.picmonkey.com/#

PicMonkey is a very powerful photo editor. Here are some examples. 


The first row shows a photo of me and then one edited on PicMonkey 
using Airbrush, Eye Tint, Eye Brighten, Mascara, Highlights, Lip Tint and Tan....
 This is WAY over done but it gives you an idea of what you can do with PicMonkey 
and what they do with Magazine Photos.
 I look more like a doll than a real human although the original picture was very light. 


The second set shows a vintage photo of me as a child that I restored by adjusting the sharpness, contrast and tinting the photo. Much better photo to pass on to my children. 



Tea Cottage Pretties is now up to 35 followers!!
Welcome and Thank You!!!




1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more blessings from arnhem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: