Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

#2 UNKNOWN MAKER THREE TIERED PORCELAIN SERVER

Porcelain Three Tiered Server

Well I am still feeling pretty sick but I am trying to come around at least a little. I haven't been able to take a lot of photos but I did manage to photograph my three tiered server. This is a pretty server that I have had for a few years. It appears to be bone china or at least a very similar type porcelain.  It is beautifully hand painted with both pink and blue flowers so it goes very well with my Shabby Chic decor. I originally purchased this to sell in my little shop I had a few years back and I could never decide rather to sell it or not. It is so lovely that I  am still struggling with that question. Anyway, I am still in the process of trying to photograph all my porcelain so today it was the sever. Such a lovely piece, can't you just imagine it being the centerpiece at your next Tea Party? 



This piece may be offered for sale sometime in the near future. It appears to be a newer piece and there are no markings on it. The metal pieces are not as well made as I would like them to be. For some reason I see this piece with scrolly white metal so it is just me I am sure. At least it is metal and not plastic like I have seen lately. The porcelain is beyond stunning and seems to be a very nice quality. Just a very lovely piece. 




2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty piece. I'm really surprised that it isn't marked at all.
    I think it's a keeper for sure!
    Hope you start feeling better soon.
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dianna, I have no idea who the maker of this piece might have been. I got it at a vintage and home crafts shop called Homestead Handcrafts years ago. It could actually be older but I am not sure. I do have a hard time passing up a beautiful piece of porcelain. It is very pretty. Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: