Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TODAY WREATH MAKING, VISITING FABULOUS BLOGS AND A NEW BOOK

My Wreath


It was time to make a new wreath for our front door,  as my beautiful pink wreath had hung there for far to long.  It was faded and weather, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I needed a fresh new look.  I have mostly always used pink flowers to make my wreath but I felt I needed a change. I had seen a wreath on PINTEREST (where else?) and it had the house numbers on it.  I LOVED it and I wanted something similar.  So I found all the supplies I needed and today I finally got around to making my new wreath. I love the vibrant blues and I think it will make it much more appealing from far away. My pinks although lovely up close were hard to see from far off. All we have to do now is wait and see what my neighbors say about it. 





While painting my numbers for my wreath I went to visit a few of the blogs I follow. 
I love going around and visiting, not only because I can see what everyone is up to but I can also find new and exciting blogs to visit. So I did just that I found a fabulous blog. It is called SPARKLE MINING!  Tobi has done a fabulous job with her blog and I know you will love it to. So stop by and have a look around and if you are so inclined she has a fabulous blog Give-A-Way for this lovely SPARKLE TREE that you can enter.  


http://sparklemining.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/our-first-pink-saturday-giveaway.html




Let her know that Tea Cottage Pretties sent you.  Have a beautiful day!!!!!


The Best was I got a new book that I have been wanting for a long time. My sweet daughter bought me Shel Silverstein's Where The Sidewalk Ends. I found it wrapped in beautiful paper and on the kitchen counter when I got home today. She bought it for me with her Birthday money. How sweet of her to do that for me. It just warms my heart. So today was a GOOD day. 






My next post is going to be my Limoges Vanity Set. Yummy Pink Roses!!!
Be sure to come back!!!!

2 comments:

  1. House numbers on a door wreath, a good idea. I haven't seen this before. I like the pretty blue flowers you chose and a little pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new book is always a good thing. And the wreath is lovely. I like both blue and pink. Hopefully, the neighbors will like it as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: