Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HANDBAGS ON PARADE PART 2

Handbags On Parade 
Part 2

This is a short post to share more of my vintage handbags.

  These will also be added to my original post

VINTAGE HANDBAGS ON PARADE

Today I have three handbags I would like to share.

First, my vintage pink pearlized and textured handbag.  This is a Kelly style handbag in like new condition.  It is one of my larger Kelly styled handbags. 


Isn't she lovely?


Next, is my vintage navy blue fabric handbag.  This is a small handbag with a coin purse attached inside.  My girls have carried this in the past because it is small and oh so girly.  


Last I wanted to share my vintage bone colored handbag.  This handbag appears to have never been used at all and I am waiting to use it myself. I love how it is styled. 


Be sure to take a look at my other vintage handbags on 

VINTAGE HANDBAGS ON PARADE

Vintage Handbag Dreams,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

Drum Roll 
I now have 100 Followers!!!!!
And I appreciate each and everyone of you.
Thank you and Welcome.....

1 comment:

  1. WoooHooooo!!! Congratulations on reaching the 100 Wonderful Followers pinnacle! And those bags are sooo pretty...you may yet get me to start carrying anew type of bag..if I can find one or more.
    If I did I would just send it to you!!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: