Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

MY PINK CRATE

My Pink Crate


Like Me On ModCloth!!!


Works great for our Afternoon Tea!

Tea Anyone?

Since last year I have been swooning over the Glitterfarm Organic Glamour Crates.  You can only order them twice a year, once in the Spring and then again in the Fall.  So this Fall I decided that I had to get one for myself.  So I choose a pink one (of course) although I did have a hard time not getting the blue one.  When it arrived this week, my Eric brought it upstairs to me and although he could not understand, I was delighted.  He saw a pink wooden box but I saw my beautiful pink crate.  I was so excited and I could hardly wait to take some pictures.  This weekend I got around to doing just that, here is my crate. 

With my Vintage Hand Painted Bavarian Porcelain
and Vintage Paper Mache Bunnies.  Notice the sweet Salt and Pepper Shakers. 



With my bear and more Vintage Hand Painted Bavarian Porcelain.  I love touches of blue with pink roses. 



With my vintage Pixie Doll





My Bavarian Porcelain Again. 



I was not paid or compensated in any way for featuring my new crate.  I am simply happy to have it in my collection of things that I love and I wanted to share it. 
If you are interested you can find the crates at:

GlitterFarm.Com


Me and My Husband

My husband was off from work for the entire month of October.  We had a fabulous time being back together again.  He goes back to work on Monday and I will have to get use to that but it sure was fun while it lasted.  It is so good to have him home with us again.  

On our way out to dinner. 



I made this photo for Eric. 


And a few more photos of me.





I will be back very soon with more Limoges and Crafts. 

Have a Beautiful Fall!

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

Welcome and Thank You 
to all my new 
Followers!

7 comments:

  1. Y'all are just the cutest couple!! I love that you take pictures for your husband and dress up for him so pretty!! I know for a fact that he has the sweetest wife!!! LOVE the pink crate Beverly!! I'd be excited too! Guys just don't get it...maybe if we tell them it's like getting a new power tool or a new television!! Ha!! Your hand painted pretties look gorgeous displayed in your pink crate!
    Have a wonderful week...even if he's back to work. It will be easier knowing he's coming home each day instead of having to say goodbye for months.
    Hugs to you!!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Doni, I always dress up. My motto, dresses should not be saved for special occasions. Every once in awhile (especially if I am sick) I will step out not so dressed up but I do try to always pull myself together. You are absolutely right, it is so nice to have Eric come home everyday after work!!!!! It feels great Doni and I am a very happy girl. Hops you are doing well and enjoying our Fall weather. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. And you are more than right to have been bursting the seams for this beautiful crate to arrive - I would have been as well! It's pink, it's girly, it's practical, it's shabby chic, it's vintage inspired, and it just as cute as the day is long. What a marvelous find - well worth waiting for the seller's twice annual sale of them to snatch one up!

    Tons of gentle hugs (and so very many thanks for both of your beautiful blog comments this evening),
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jessica. I had my first chance to comment tonight although I always go read your post. I usually see them on my iPhone and go back later to comment. Thank you for such a lovely blog. I always enjoy my visits with you. I do love my crate and it HAS A CROWN as well. :)

      Gentle Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. Your crate is super cute. I love pink and crowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee for visiting and commenting. I am super happy with my crate. I think I will fill it full of vintage pink Christmas goodies during the Holidays. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  4. What a lovely and delicate set of tea. This kind of blue pattern with small roses is my favorite ! It's totally shabby ! I love !!! Thank's for your visiting im my blog ! Hugs and kisses !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: