Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

A POST TO SAY HELLO

A Post To Say Hello

Me in my faux fur coat I purchased last year for $5.00. 

I have been a very busy girl these last few weeks so I wanted to stop by my blog and say hello.  I am working on a few new post and I hope to have one ready very soon.  I have a post that I am working on featuring my antique chest/trunk.  
We are also working on getting our house ready to sell which means tons of cleaning out and getting rid of 10 years worth of stuff.  My current project is our upstairs bathroom.   I am trying to neutralize our home just a bit and clear tons of clutter and I am doing it on a very small budget.  I will share my bathroom redo with you here on my blog.  
Until then here are my new towels for the bathroom.


I purchased some inexpensive towels by Better Homes and Gardens and I added the crochet and ribbon trim.  The towels and washcloth cost $10.00 and the trim was $3.00.  

 I love how they turned out.  

So see you very soon!

Have a beautiful week,

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful work you did with the towels. They are pretty looking with the laces. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment and for visiting me. I have been so busy and I need to catch up and visit everyone. Soon, once I crawl out from under all this clutter... teehee Have a great week, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: