Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

FROM ONE BUSY GIRL

From One Busy Girl

Hello everyone, I wanted to drop by and let everyone know that I am back and I am doing well.  Our family just finished the Celebration Of Life for my brother Jeff.  We were all very shocked to loose him at such a young age.  My brother had suffered for a long time and I am comforted knowing that he no longer has to suffer.  Each of us handle these situations differently and my response to stress is always to get busy.  

As it turns out we were approved to go to Korea so we will all be going as a family.  Therefore, it was time for this girl to get busy and start preparing our home so that we can place it on the market for sale.  I have been working so very hard and I have amazed myself at what I have been able to accomplish.  Next week my Eric will be taking a week off to help me get everything done.  

Our home looks and feels a little strange to me because I am decluttering as I clean everything.  When I say clean everything, I mean everything.  We have been here for 10 years and there is so much to do.  This is like doing ten years worth of Spring cleaning, so much work.  We are trying to get rid of tons of stuff and this weekend we will be having a yard sale.  I love the idea of being paid money to have my stuff taken off my hands.  Hope we make some good money to put back into our home.  

So I will be super busy doing things around here but I plan to work on a post for my blog as well, so look for me soon.  Until then here are a few photos of our home over the years. 

Our Home



Living Room 


Bedroom


Bedroom


Bathroom


Garden


I will miss our home but I have many new adventures waiting for me in another part of the world,  I am so looking forward to our new life. 

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beverly,

    You are facing quite an adventure. I wish you luck and a lot of strength in your preparations !! Love your house here, but I know it is always very exciting to start something new.
    Take care !! Have a great weekend !

    Hugs and Blessings to you ,
    Wilma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: