Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

ALDO HANDBAGS

Aldo Handbags

This is my first ever blog post from my iPad!  Since we will be moving to Korea soon we decided to get iPads for ourselves. We may be without a smart phone for some time and we figured it would be a great way to keep up with everything. We can post updates to our family, send emails and handle all of our business. Little did we realize that we would really learn to appreciate our iPads as much as we do now. Then I realized I can even post to my blog via my iPad!!!  

I recently found a company called Aldo. They are a Canadian company that has been around for a very long time. They specialize in accessories for men and women including handbags, wallets, shoes, jewelry and all sorts of goodies. I walk into their shop and I completely fell in love with everything and I mean everything. Of course I did not buy everything but a girl can swoon...

I did get myself a new handbag and matching wallet,

Handbag


Wallet


They were just so adorable and I couldn't pass them up. 

Here are a few of their items I found online. 



What girl wouldn't want a handbag shaped like a perfume bottle?

Oh and that heart for a Valentines Day dinner!

You can check them out online at http://www.aldoshoes.com

I just wanted to share this and I am not being compensated for sharing my new finds.  

We'll this was fun, posting from my iPad and being able to post photos, web addresses and edit everything!  I might actually get use to this.  On second thought when I went to post from my iPad I could not select a font or set up the alignment so I ended up going online after all...

Next time I post it will be from a hotel room where I hope to actually get some rest. It has been a long few months of hard work to get everything done and finally leave our home, so this girl is in need of a long rest... 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. 

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Beverly,
    I wish you and your family the best of everything in your new venture. Please keep us posted on your new life.
    God bless you all.
    Warmest regards,
    Diane
    babiesbridesandlavender

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: