Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MY WORLD IN BOXES

My World In Boxes

My world is literally packed in boxes tonight 
and I survived the day!!!

What use to be my Living Room

Our doorbell rang early at 8:00 am this morning and with that sound my stress levels began to rise.  After many weeks of stressing over having my antique French Limoges packed in boxes, I was relieved once I talk with the two wonderful ladies that had come to pack my things.  They were both wonderful,  they listened to me and we discussed how to handle my Limoges.  Then with the greatest of care and attention they packed everything. My Limoges took a long to time to pack because there was so much care given to each piece.  They were actually able to pack the rest of the house in record time once the Limoges, oh and my Pink Swirl Glass was all packed.   

What my Living Room use to look like

Tonight when I thought I would be overly stressed about having boxes all over my house, I am actually quite calm and relaxed.  I am confident that my things are well packed and I feel good about leaving them in storage for the next two years.  And just think, two years from now when I make it back and get my stuff, it will be like a GIANT Christmas present.  

As you may guess I have been incredibly busy and I have had very little time between getting passports,  packing, selling our home, getting paperwork done and going to Doctors to do much else.  I don't know when i will back to crafting but you can bet I will back at it as soon as I can.  Matter of fact, I am always working on projects in my mind and even while I have been preparing to move, I have been planning a couple little projects.  So some time in the future...........

Well the next week or so will be filled with more packing and on the 24th of this month we will be walking out of our home.  We will clean it very well and have the carpets cleaned before we leave.  Then on the 30th of this month we will close on the selling of our home.  We have enjoyed 11 years here and I am very happy that a new family will be moving in to make this their new home.  


I will be relaxing and visiting family from the 30th of June until around the middle of July when we will fly to our new home in Korea.  I hope to come back and post a few updates between now and then, so I will talk to you all soon.  Hope everyone is having a beautiful start to summer. 

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: