Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

MY COLLECTION OF CARDIGANS

My Collection of Cardigans
Wearable Art!



It's no secret I have an addition to pretty things but I also have an addiction to collecting and of course finding fabulous things at fabulous prices.  One of the things I love to wear the most are cardigans.  I wear them with jeans, slacks, dresses, skirts and even shorts.  I ware them for all seasons and in all temperatures.  Therefore one of my favorite collections just happens to be my cardigans.  Like the teacup cardigan you see above, I love themed cardigans as well as plain and decorated cardigans. This pretty white cardigan with chiffon flowers seen below is oh so pretty and feminine and can go with so many things.


 What about this Ireland themed cardigan.  My family has an Irish background and this little number just speaks to me.  I love all the images that adorn this fun and cute cardigan.  


I love a the current trend in World Travelers items and this European Cruises cardigan is just so adorable.  


Also very in style right now are all things nautical.  The vintage Sailor's theme is back in a big way and I have just the cardigan for those cool Spring mornings or for a late night summer beach walk...


Christmas has just past and I so enjoyed wearing my Holiday themed cardigans.  These are three of my favorite cardigans.  I love the images on them.  First, the lovely ladies shopping with their Holiday bags all dressed in lovely clothing on a big city street.  


Next more holiday shopping.


And last but not least my "Twas The Night Before Christmas" cardigan.  


Edited 2/3/2015 to add more of my collection.

Beautiful Colors in this beauty




The Great American Road Trip!!!





I just love my cardigans and I have been fortunate to add some really pretty ones to my collection.  This post is dedicated to my sister Patti, I love you...

Please leave a comment and let me know what you like to collect.  Also, leave me a link to your blog and I will be so tickled to pop over and visit. 

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and to thank each of you for following me.  I am delighted as always to have you with me this year and all the years to come. 

Happy New Year,

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

6 comments:

  1. Your sweater collection is lovely and makes me want to dress up some. I like the cruise one best, but all are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it is nice to meet you!!! I really do enjoy wearing them. It's like wearing art. I hope you will visit again. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Beverly, many of your cardigans are like a beautiful piece of artwork. I'm sure that you get lots of compliments about them. Fun collection! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jann and I think they are pieces of art. I wonder who does the artwork for them. It is funny but I have decided to get back to painting and one of the things I want to do is paint a scene from one of my cardigans. I am sure it won't look as great as the cardigans but it will be fun trying. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. What pretties! Your taste is lovely and so sweet! They look just like you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doni and thank you. You know this girl love cardigan!!! Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: