Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2015

#3 A Few of My Favorite Things - Pink Shoes

#3 A Few of My Favorite Things -  Pink Shoes

Mojo Moxy
Hampton




These are my favorite pair of shoes for this year and I got them at a fabulous price.  I am a bargain shoppers so I rarely pay full price for anything that I purchase. 

 I am not good at walking in heels but I still love all the high heeled shoes.  These happen to only be about 2" and it is a good solid heel that you don't have to balance.  They are made of leather so they are comfortable enough for me to wear them several hours. I think they are perfect not to mention they are pink!


Tis The Season,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties 

4 comments:

  1. I am a bargain shopper also Beverly. Your shoes are beautiful and they look so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you. I really love these shoes and they are pretty comfy. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Just love your pink shoes Beverley, they are beautiful, enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I do really like them and I leave them sitting out so I can see them. They have become a decoration of sorts. :) Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: