Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#4 A Few of My Favorite Things - Boxes and Tins

#4 A Few of My Favorite Things

 Boxes and Tins


 I love paper and tin products.  I especially love these shabby chic items we have found here in Korea.  There are so many to choose from and they are not expensive or hard to find here.  The boxes and tins are typically used for gift giving.  Each one comes decorated and ready to use. 

The roses in the pictures are soap roses that we also purchased here in Korea. 


These are all tins
Large tin about the size of a cookie box. 
Two small 2 section tins
Pencil tin that I use to hold my make up brushes



The large one is perfect for so many things. 
I am using it for hair bows



Here is a close up of the smaller tins.  
Love the little round one.


Sections of the small tins. 




A large matching box


Here is another set of boxes. 


I love the vintage paper doll.

Sorry these images did not come out well.

Sections in the paper doll box.



There is all sorts of stationary items that match any set of tins and boxes that you might like. 

Tis The Season, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty pastel floral boxes too!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julie and thank you for visiting me today!!! Hope you have a great weekend as well. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Beverly, they are so pretty especially the round one. Korea has some cute things. I like the pasta colours. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really loving the paper products here such as boxes, cards and stationary. There are some really beautiful things. I am collecting a box of goodies to take back to the States with me. Such fun. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: