Translate

Monday, March 5, 2018

Beautiful Finds For Our Home

Beautiful New Finds for Our Home


Here at Tea Cottage Pretties, we are working on decorating our new home. This is an exciting time for me and I love finding new, vintage. and antique items.  Recently my daughter and I found an antique mall and we were fortunate to find some pieces for our home.  I found a lovely vintage floor lamp.  It was dirty and needed some love. I brought it home and cleaned it up, painted it a lovely white, rewired it, and added a pink Shabby Chic lamp shade.  





Details on the lamp





We also found this beautiful needlepoint.  I bought it because it was hanging on the wall and it looked like a painting,  The colors are simply beautiful.  The frame was actually a gold color and I painted it white to freshen it up.  


Off to find more beautiful items for our home. 

Tea Cottage Pretties

Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: